TheSinns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheSinns

The Sinn hideout.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome home to all of our fellow SINNS!
If there is a section for RP that you would like within the Forum, please let Vanity know with the following information: Forum section name, Description, and any sub- sections names. Thank you.
Vanity is taking some time away to handle some more important shit. If this offends anyone, I am sorry. But it's true.
Latest topics
» Vanity's Quarters:
Vanity's Quarters: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 am by Vanity Sinn

» The pledge:
Vanity's Quarters: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:12 pm by Incenzyah

Vanity's Quarters:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanity Sinn
Admin
Vanity Sinn

Your Sinn
Health:
Vanity's Quarters: Left_bar_bleue100/100Vanity's Quarters: Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Vanity's Quarters: Empty
PostSubject: Vanity's Quarters:   Vanity's Quarters: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 am

At the far end of the Great Hall there was a large doorway with a large french style door. On the wall to either side of the door were signs that read "Knock before you enter," and "Enter at your own risk." These signs served more so as a warning for not only her fellow Sinns but for anyone who wished to come and visit.

Upon entering the chambers which belonged to Vanity, one would see that the walls were dark in color, so dark they nearly looked black. Hanging on each wall were two full length mirrors. Set off towards the back of the massive room, nestled into a corner sat a California King sized bed dressed in black satin sheets and a black comforter. Even the pillows on the bed were covered in black satin.

To the right of the room up close to a wall sat a medium sized mahogany colored desk with a matching elegant mahogany wing-backed chair. Scattered on top of the desk were what looked to be some very important papers, notes and even a very thick book with the title of "Rules" etched into the cover in real 24 carat gold lettering.

On the front wall of the room hung book shelve packed full of various novels from all of Vanity's favorite authors throughout time. Some were from Anne Rice, books like Pandora's Box, Interview with a Vampire and other works by her. Then there were the books from another favored writer, those ranged greatly from The Stand, It and other novels written by Stephen King. Every last book had it's own unique place in alphabetical order.

To the left of the room was another door made entirely of glass with golden knobs that lead out onto the balcony. On the balcony there rested a few lounge type chairs, tables and other chairs for sitting.
Back to top Go down
https://thesevendeadlysinns.board-directory.net

Vanity's Quarters:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheSinns :: Sinn Housing :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: